The Benefits of Powder Coating your Fence
If you have kids at home, you’d probably understand the risks of wrought iron fence, and protruding rusty spikes in old fences. It is probably dangerous, and well, ugly.
Powder coating is a technology where Aluminum, iron rods, or any other substrate is coated with a layer of chemical powder by an electrostatic process. It not only adds life to your fence, but also makes you fence look great for a longer time.
The protective layer also helps prevents heat or rain damage to your fence. There’s a long list of benefits to be said. If you ever thought about trying out powder coating for your fence, reading this article will tell you why it’s a great idea.
Keep reading, and happy exploring!
- Powder coating is a cost effective alternative to painting your fence. The problem with paints is that they are harmful because of the solvents and heavy metals used in them. This makes a power-coated fence more environmental friendly.
- Power coated fences look more attractive since they can be customized to your liking. You can have any color, texture or appearance.
- More durable and has a very good quality finish.
- Protects your fence from rusts and corrosion.
- The process of powder coating your fence is easy, clean and a simple one.
- While paint covered fences are more likely to wear and tear with time, powder coated fences are resistant to scratches, chipping, fading and any kind of wear and tear.
- Longer life expectancy than paint covered fences.
- Powder coating protects your fence from harmful UV rays from the Sun. Your fence is not going to fade anytime soon.
- Exceptional color retention. Powder covered fences tend to retain color for a longer time, and also prevent fading due to weather changes and temperature.
- Powder coated fences are not attacked by fungus or any other type of algae.
- Aluminum powder coated fences are lighter and lasts longer than steel gates.
- Easy maintenance: Once installed, powder coated fences are easy to clean and maintain. Pollen or dust accumulation should be removed using simple methods like washing with soapy water, and rinsing it off. Such cleaning is only needed once in six months. This makes powder coated fences easy to maintain.
- Relatively permanent: Proper installation, and regular maintenance gives powder coated fences a very high life expectancy that you cannot imagine in a painted fence.
There are some of the advantages of powder coated fences. If you have more stories to share about your experience with powder coating your fence, do share with us.
2 View Rd, Epping
Phone: 0418 967 768
Fax: 03 9401 5600
Optimized by NetwizardSEO.com.au
- Provide your family more safety with the correct fencing option!
- Why you ought to use professionals for your fencing solutions.
- Steel fencing and gates that will last a lifetime!
- Reasons to get a Sliding Gate
- Steel or Wood? What is the best fencing option to suit your needs?
- Fencing options for your business
- Fencing ideas for play areas and small yards
- Family fencing options
- Fencing options from the pets to the pool
- Understanding the different fencing solutions on the market
- Looking for high quality fencing solutions; try Auron Fencing
- Lattice Fencing for a Modern, Safer Home
- What is the Best Type of Garden Fencing?
- Timber Fencing
- Galvanized Steel vs. Aluminum Fence
- Benefits of tubular fencing
- What Are the Different Options for Gate Designs?
- The Benefits of Powder Coating your Fence
- Choosing the Best Pool Fence